Multipurpose Iodophor Disinfectant for your Livestock Biosecurity Solutions
FAM30 stands for “Foot-And-Mouth-30”, which is an extremely powerful and fast acting iodophor based disinfectant against a wide range of swine and poultry disease pathogens. Formulated with the highest level of surfactants in the market (24%), it is a powerful and versatile detergent disinfectant that offered both clean and disinfect in one operation, at the same time deeply penetrate the soiling farm environment and remain active in presence of organic matter.
FAM30 is also able to foam at 1:200 dilution, thus it is able to provide visible inspection and maintain adequate surface contact time in farm environment, especially to reduce the like hood of disinfectant agent running off on the vertical surface after application.
Active Iodine 2.75%
Non-ionic surfactant 24.2%
Sulfuric acid 9.25%
Phosphoric acid 9.5%
Benefits of FAM30
- DEFRA Approved for Foot-and-Mouth, Poultry, TB, and General Orders.
- Extremely powerful and fast acting.
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, and virucidal offering excellent protection.
- Clean and disinfect in one operation.
- Active in the presence of organic matter.
- Prolonged residual activity.
- Not affected by hard water.
Recommended General Disinfectant usage:
- Farm housing disinfections from 1:200 (for African Swine Fever virus) to 1:550 (for Foot-and-Mouth Disease virus).
- Wheel and foot bath 1:90 renew daily
- Drinking water system 1:2500
Packaging: 5L, 25L, 200L
Brochure & Resources:
- FAM30 Sunzen Brochure
- FAM30 Sunzen CN brochure
- FAM30 Microbiological Profile